Monday, August 11, 2008

Last one!

Ah, a good season! Congratulations to Mark and to Craig! As I've noted several times, any of the final three could have been the Mole and I would not have been surprised. Mark actually threw me off because he was so smart and got answers so readily. I just thought he had to have been given some of those answers!

Craig played an excellent game, and certainly was an excellent Mole; he was not on my radar for the first half of the season, then remained just down the list as the Mole.

I really felt that if Craig was the Mole, Mark would win. If he was as smart as he appeared, and kept such meticulous notes, I felt he would do extremely well on the final quiz; he did just that!

I liked the "hidden clues" this season much better than in season 2. They were not so obvious, and instead of pointing to one player solely, pointed to the final three. I'm glad the producers did not give it away this time in those clues.

So, do we get another season? I think so. Will it be on ABC? Maybe not. However, this show has a dedicated audience, and the ratings were such that most cable channels would love to have this show, I believe. Therefore, I predict another season.

Again, congratulations to Craig and Mark, and to Nicole for playing a fine game!

Bill
The Mole II

3 Comments:

At August 11, 2008 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Bill, I was a little frustrated that you downplayed Craig's ability to be the Mole this season and was totally bewildered by anyone who thought it was Mark, but I do appreciate your efforts to perpetuate The Mole on behalf of the fans. I think it was a great season, and someone should pick up the show and run with it. It's the best thing on TV.

 
At August 12, 2008 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Brian Boyko said...

Haven't seen the episode yet but a Mark Win / Craig Mole seems a bit anti-climactic, mostly because I've had Craig pegged for a while.

Quite frankly, I think they overdid it with the hidden clues. Some in each episode, the Website, Entertainment Weekly, the Text Clues...

Plus, I think I would have pegged him if I was playing the game, but I'll never know.

Still, I liked the season. Here's to hoping it gets another run.

 
At August 13, 2008 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hurrah! I finally correctly guessed who was the mole!

Hurrah to a great season as well. Let's hope the Mole survives somewhere, the "where" not being all that important.

Thanks a ton for all your insights Bill. After every episode I would head straight to your blog to read your take on events. It was educational, insightful and just downright fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home